SastaMarkaz User Return Policy
SastaMarkaz is a buyer protection programme that offers 100% of your money back should a seller on the SastaMarkaz platform not perform their obligations in a number of specific situations.
By using the SastaMarkaz programme, you agree to the following terms:
- Programme Coverage
The programme protects you in the following situations when you make a purchase on the SastaMarkaz platform.
- Non-delivery: If the seller fails to deliver your order.
- Incorrect product: If the seller delivers a product that is completely different from the one that you have ordered.
- Product not as described: If a product that you have received does not match the description provided on the listing.
- Out of the box damage: If a product that you have received does not work as its manufacturer intended.
- Programme Exclusions
The SastaMarkaz programme does not cover situations such as:
- Service-related cases. This may include disagreements with the seller, seller behavior and other service-related elements.
- Products that you may have intentionally or unintentionally damaged.
- Delivery delays due to circumstances outside of the seller’s control, the carrier, or by you providing incorrect shipping details.
- Buyer’s remorse. Standard returns may be covered by the seller’s return policy.
- If you experience any one or more of the above four (4) issues, use the SastaMarkaz Case Resolution System to raise a case against the seller.
- Find your order and raise a product case.
- Provide a detailed explanation of the situation and provide images and other evidence where appropriate.
- The seller and yourself will be given an opportunity to amicably settle the case. Example resolutions may include a delivery in the near future, a full return or a full refund, depending on the specific situation.
- If the seller does not respond within three (3) days from the date that the case is opened, or if you and the seller cannot arrive at an amicable solution after five (5) days, you can escalate your case to a dispute and SastaMarkaz will step in to mediate and issue a binding decision.
A case may be opened once the estimated delivery date has passed until five (5) days after the date the order was delivered.
If a case has no activity for seven (7) days, it will automatically be closed.
- Resolution & Refunds
If SastaMarkaz finds a case in your favour, your money will be refunded in full.
Your refund method will depend on the payment method that you used for your order.
If you paid for your order with a payment card, the refund amount will be credited back to your payment card.
If you paid for your order with Cash on Delivery, you will receive store credits that you can put towards a future purchase.
- Seller Obligations
By selling with SastaMarkaz you agree that:
If a buyer makes a purchase and experiences situations 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4, that:
You will be liable for all shipping costs including returns. You may also be liable for customs duties, taxes, storage, demurrage, documentation fees and any other additional charges that may incur during return shipping.
You will not be expected to cover situations under this programme where the buyer decides to return their order for reasons other than the situations outlined in the programme. Your standard store policies will continue to apply.
2 .Actions to Rectify
You will attempt to rectify the situation to the best of your ability by attempting to pro-actively contact the buyer and suggesting reasonable resolutions depending on the situation that they have experienced.
3 .Case Raised & Responsiveness
A buyer may raise a case via the SastaMarkaz Case Resolution System. You agree that you will aim to respond within three (3) days of the case being raised.
The buyer and yourself will be given an opportunity to amicably settle the case. Example resolutions may include a delivery in the near future, a full return or a full refund, depending on the specific situation.
If you do not respond within three (3) days, or haven’t provided a satisfactory resolution after five (5) days, the buyer can escalate the case to a dispute and SastaMarkaz will step in to mediate and issue a binding decision.
By not responding in a timely manner, you may negatively affect your standing within a given case.
4 .Case Escalated to Dispute
SastaMarkaz will review the information provided and may request additional information from both the buyer and yourself. After reviewing the information available, SastaMarkaz will issue a binding decision which may be in your favour or in favour of the buyer.
If SastaMarkaz finds the case in favour of the buyer, you will be requested to provide a full refund to the buyer including the cost of shipping by raising a refund request. If a refund request is not raised within one (1) day of a case being decided, SastaMarkaz will issue an automatic refund at its discretion.
5 .Temporary Funds Blocked
When a buyer raises a case, an amount equivalent to the value of a given order will temporarily be blocked from your seller account until the case is resolved.
The amount will either be released once the case has been resolved or will be adjusted against your balance if:
You amicably agree to offer a full refund to the buyer.
You amicably agree to offer a partial refund to the buyer, in which case you will only be credited the amount that remains.
SastaMarkaz decides in favour of the buyer and requests that a full refund be provided.
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Once a case has been escalated, SastaMarkaz’s decision will be final and binding.
- If you or the seller have used an external messaging system to communicate about an ongoing case, we reserve the right to void programme coverage or request to review all communication that has taken place prior to arriving at a decision, at our discretion.
- You acknowledge that you will not use the programme to engage in fraudulent behavior.